Honey Building Work Last Year
At the Mount Vernon location I moved to in early 2014, there are two honey buildings taking shape. One was the leaky-roofed shed that I put a metal roof on and featured in an earlier post. It did come with a floor anyway. Here is how the interior started:
Now I've got it setup with heat, water, and a proper electrical box that can handle a decent load. Here's the insulation phase (after framing up the interior with stud walls and windows):
I'll make a video of the finished interior sometime soon. At the same time, I also needed to get a floor into the larger steel building where I store equipment. Life is much better now that it no longer involves so much lime and dirt. Here is a picture of my happy transformation going up on 1/2" rebar:
In the last photo of the day, I rented a little mini-loader with a trenching attachment from my local ACE to tile in the drains. My own skid steer unfortunately doesn't have the auxiliary connections built out on the frame:
Anyway, I just thought I'd share those pics from the endeavors of last summer and fall! I'm thinking this year will be more manageable now that things are decently operational--though there is certainly still plenty to accomplish!